Customer Success Associate
We are growing rapidly (50%+ per year) and looking to hire three to five soon-to-graduate college seniors to comprise our 2007 incoming recruiting class. Customer Success Associates are key members of the OpenAir client management and support team, which is the lifeblood of our organization.
This position works closely with our user community as a primary contact for software support questions, such as usability issues and product enhancement requests. The position will be responsible for assisting in the management of all account management and support activities for the company. Specific responsibilities include:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Customer Success Associate position is an outstanding opportunity to join a small and growing company. This position is ideally suited for a smart, energetic person looking for an entry level job with a growing software company in downtown Boston and serves as an ideal training ground for a position in sales, marketing or professional services, where knowledge of the OpenAir product and customer needs is necessary for success. After mastering the OpenAir application, the Associate will have the opportunity to transition into a role within sales, marketing, product management or professional services, if desired. Additionally, OpenAir offers a fun and challenging culture, great benefits and a casual dress environment.
- Developing complete understanding of the OpenAir product
- Providing email and phone support to customers for functional and product related issues
- Working with customers to ensure they are leveraging the solution and achieving success
- Documenting customer issues and escalating when appropriate to the Director of Marketing
- Recent college graduate of top 20 college with 0-3 years work experience (MANDATORY)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High enthusiasm and desire to work on an entrepreneurial team and in a small company
- Strong ability to write clearly is mandatory
- Roll-up-the sleeves attitude is a must
- Ability to learn quickly the OpenAir product and complete projects accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely altruistic personality. You must enjoy helping people.
- Heavy emphasis will be placed on problem solving skills, personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills. Sense of humor is mandatory.
Base Salary: Commensurate with experience
Bonus: Based on performance
Options: Commensurate with experience
Other: Insurance, 401k, paid holidays, vacation
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to
OpenAir, Inc. is a Boston-based Software-as-a-Service company. We develop sophisticated software that enables professional services companies to run their businesses. Our clients include leading consulting and software companies. Profitable and growing rapidly, OpenAir offers an ideal setting to directly contribute to the success of the company and develop software business and sales skills. OpenAir, Inc. was recently named to the ASP News Top 25 and was #15 on Deloitte Fastest 50 in Boston.