Professional Services Consultant
Location - State(s) Only
Hiring Company Description
Since 1999, OpenAir has been revolutionizing the on-demand, enterprise software business world with our sophisticated services automation solution and a passionate focus on our customers. Growing rapidly (50%+ annual revenue growth), we are looking to add talented people to our team across all functions, including sales, professional services, client management, operations and marketing.
Our clients span the globe and industries. BEA, Digitas, AstraZeneca, Hallmark, 3M, HP, CB Richard Ellis and Workday are just a few of the companies using OpenAir to automate their services businesses.
We have been named to the ASP News Top 25 for the past six years (only salesforce.com and WebEx share this honor), the Deloitte Fastest 50 in Boston, the Boston Business Journal Pacesetter's 60 fastest growing companies in Massachusetts, and the Deloitte 500 in North America.
In order to fuel our rapid growth, we are looking for talented Professional Services consultants to join our Team. Do you enjoy solving business problems? Do you want to work in a collaborative and team oriented culture that puts the customer first? Do you currently work in consulting, but yearn for a more entrepreneurial and smaller company where everyone involved has a true interest in the success of the business? Do you want to have impact everyday? Do you love helping customers? If so, this may be the opportunity for you.
Relying on a highly experienced team of consultants from industry leaders including Bain, Accenture, Deloitte, Cambridge Technology Partners and Mercer, OpenAir's Professional Services Team manages post-sale client engagements and deployments, ensuring all engagements are delivered on-time, on-budget and of the highest quality by configuring each customer effectively according to best practices and the client's needs.
The Professional Services Consultant is a highly visible position that carries great responsibilities as the Professional Services Consultant is often the customer's first touch point to the OpenAir community. As a member of the Professional Services Team, the Consultant will have a large impact in significantly improving how our clients operate their services-based global organizations.
Over time, the Consultant will be expected to assume greater responsibility and ownership of the engagement process. Depending on your performance and the needs of the business, the Consultant will perform additional pre- and post-sale activities, including project scoping, project management, senior client management, selling additional services to our clients, and mentoring junior members of the team.
Specific responsibilities include:
OpenAir offers competitive compensation and a first-rate benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k) with company contribution, stock options, paid holidays and vacation.
- Analyze client business processes in the areas of project management, project accounting, resource management, reporting and billing.
- Implement and configure the OpenAir system to best match a client's existing and desired business processes
- Define and build integration points between OpenAir and other business applications.
- Attain expert knowledge of the OpenAir product.
- Train clients on project management best practices in the context of using OpenAir software.
- 2-5 years performing and leading enterprise application implementations.
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Able and willing to learn and then demonstrate OpenAir product offerings
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented and client-focused.
- Effective problem-solver
- Effective when working independently, with cross-functional teams, with client management and internal management teams to ensure project success
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Able and willing to travel up to 80% of the time
- Experience with business software implementation processes.
- Project management and organizational skills.
- Past work experience at large technology consulting company.
- Experience with Profession Service Automation software (OpenAir, Oracle, SAP, Deltek)
- Experience integrating or using CRM applications (salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Siebel, E.piphany, KANA)
- Experience implementing knowledge management systems (e.g. Intraspect, Microsoft SharePoint)
Name: Brian Martin
Title: VP, Client Management
Address: 211 Congress Street
City/State/Zip: Boston, MA 02110