Professional Services Consultant, Product Instruction
We are looking for a creative, analytical consultant to join our professional services group to become an expert in OpenAir product training. This individual will work with the delivery organization to ensure that new and existing clients' product education needs are satisfied. The ideal candidate will lead development of new training materials and create standard processes for education of our growing customer base.
OpenAir is the leader in the professional services automation (PSA) software delivered as a service. Professional services organizations use our service to track and manage the work of their employees to improve efficiency and profitability. The OpenAir product includes; timesheets, expense reports, project planning, billing functionality and the ability to integrate with a wide variety of CRM and general ledger applications. OpenAir is currently used by leading services organizations across six continents and we recently ranked 15th on the New England Technology Fast 50, a ranking of the 50 fastest growing technology firms in New England. OpenAir is profitable, growing and is privately held.
- Analyze OpenAir product functionality and client requests to determine product training curricula
- Develop materials to be used in product training throughout the OpenAir organization
- Work with other members of the OpenAir services department to ensure successful implementation of new clients
- Work with existing customers to educate them about the OpenAir product as needed, including user groups and other education forums
- Attain expert knowledge of the OpenAir product
- Train clients on best practices in using OpenAir software
- Provide input on product enhancements based on customer feedback and training experience
Minimum education, skills, and experience:
- Experience designing and leading software training processes
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Able and willing to learn and then demonstrate OpenAir product offerings
- Thrive on working in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solver
- Effective when working independently, with cross-functional teams, with client management and internal management teams to ensure project success
- Strong desktop application skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project,)
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited 4-year college or university
- Able and willing to travel 50% - 60% of the time
The ideal qualified candidate will also have one or more of the following:
- Experience with business software implementation processes.
- Project management and organizational skills
- Experience with Profession Service Automation software (OpenAir, Oracle, SAP, Deltek)
- Experience integrating or using CRM applications (salesforce.com, Oracle, SAP, Siebel, E.piphany, KANA)
- Experience implementing knowledge management systems (e.g. Intraspect, Microsoft SharePoint)
We offer competitive compensation and a first-rate benefits package, including medical, dental, 401(k) with company contribution, stock options, paid holidays and vacation.
Please forward your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com, with "Professional Services Consultant Position" in the Subject field.