Senior Sales Representative
OpenAir, Inc., a NetSuite Company
San Mateo or Denver office
Hiring Company Description
OpenAir is revolutionizing the on-demand, enterprise software business with our sophisticated services automation solution and a passionate focus on our customers. Profitable and growing rapidly, we are looking to add talented people to our team across all functions, including sales, professional services, client management, operations and marketing.
Our clients span the globe and industries. BEA, Digitas, AstraZeneca, Hallmark, 3M, HP, CB Richard Ellis and Workday are just a few of the companies using OpenAir to automate their services businesses.
We have been recognized by the media for our success. We were recently named to the ASP News Top 25 (only salesforce.com, WebEx and OpenAir have been named each year for the past six years), the Deloitte Fastest 50 in Boston and the Deloitte 500 in North America.
We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individuals with good business discipline and strong sales ability to join our sales team. If you want to have a direct impact on the bottom line results of a company, and have proven experience doing so, this may be the right opportunity for you.
This position can be located in either our Denver or San Mateo office, but it is an "in-office" role - not a home-office role.
The Regional Sales Manager is a key member of the OpenAir sales and marketing team and will have full responsibility for the entire sales cycle. You will be charged with driving business and revenue growth in your designated territory through the prospecting, development and signing of qualified clients. By articulating the business value of OpenAir and leading all communication with prospects in your territory, you will achieve your monthly and annual revenue quotas. You will develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the business applications and lead the creation, presentation and sale of the OpenAir solution via the telephone, Internet, and customer meetings.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate with a strong software sales background who wants to work in a smaller company environment in which you can impact the top and bottom line results of a company.
- Proven success in a high caliber sales culture with 7+ years experience in software sales with demonstrated and proven track record of exceeding monthly and annual quotas
- Experience managing the entire sales cycle, including market/prospect research, lead generation, prospect list development and cold calling, web and in-person demos and deal proposal and negotiation
- Thorough understanding of SaaS and mid-market software applications, including Accounting Solutions, Business Solutions, e-Commerce, ERP and/or CRM.
- Experience selling PSA or PPM applications to VP/CXO levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Personal initiative and good people management/relationship skills
- Outstanding decision making and analytical skills
- Self-starter, creative, and resourceful
- Desire to work in a small company setting
- Ability to travel as needed. Expected travel is <20%.
- Bachelor's degree from a four year university or college
Name/Title: Shayne Libby